Welcome to our Job Opportunities page! Please see below for a current list of openings.
Please email applications to all of the following email addresses:
Front Office Receptionist/Admin
Our private endodontic office is looking for a dental treatment coordinator to join our team!
We are a patient care private practice located in the city of Long Beach, looking for a motivated, energetic individual to join our team.
Must be self-motivated, friendly, outgoing and a flexible team player.
- Excellent phone skills with proper communication etiquette.
- Basic computer proficiency, however EagleSoft or OperaDDS is a plus.
- Positive attitude and works well with others and the willingness to learn new techniques.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Dependable and reliable.
Front office duties will include treatment planning, insurance claims, A/R, typing doctor reports, customer service, answering incoming calls, scheduling patient appointments, calling dental insurance to verify coverage, follow-up calls to patients, sending emails, scanning paperwork, stocking and maintaining the front office cleanliness, basic front office duties and running errands as needed. Dental experience is a must!
Santa Clarita Endodontix is looking for friendly, upbeat, team-oriented dental assistants who are dedicated to delivering exceptional patient service.
Our state-of-the-art endodontic office is looking for full-time dental assistants. Our patients are very important and we pride ourselves in providing quality care. Therefore, we are seeking a professional, punctual, friendly team player who can grow with us through the years. Our office is committed to providing a comfortable and pleasant experience for our patients.
If you have the aforementioned qualifications please reply to this post.
Skills and abilities for dental assisting
- Chair side assisting
- X-ray certification
- Sterilizing instruments
- Follow Covid-19 guidelines
- Back office inventory for dental supplies
- CPR certified
- Following OSHA guidelines
- Continuing education courses
Endo X benefits
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical (including prescriptions)
- Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical illness, cancer, gap and accident
- Continuing education
- 401 (k) plan
- Bonus incentive programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
- May need to commute to cover other offices IF NEEDED.
- Compensation is based on experience.