First Visit with Drs. Safa, Vu, Soumeeh or Vahora
Endodontist Consult • Valencia CA
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation to explain your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
If you have any questions about your first appointment, please call us: Santa Clarita Endodontix Office Phone Number 661-251-4800.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any x-rays, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if:
- You have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.)
- You are on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
- You require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e., antibiotics, for pre-med)
If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays (within 6 months), you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
Is Tooth Pain Preventing You From Enjoying Your Life?
Call Us Now to Find the Relief You Deserve!